If you love Ivy & Woods Australian Bush scent you will love our Bush Christmas! It's perfect for you if are seeking a native or botanical alternative to the traditional sweet/foodie Christmas scents. This fresh festive scent has the aroma of native Christmas Bush flowers with notes of clove leaf, pine needle and leafy greens, balanced with woody musk and sweet jasmine to finish. We are absolutely in love with this illustration, especially the beloved Lorikeet!
We've teamed up with talented Brisbane artist, Mel Baxter of Moonshine Madness, to bring you our favourite Christmas scents packaged with stunning illustrations with a native Australian twist.
Our Christmas candles are guaranteed to get you into the festive spirit! It's our favourite time of year. Whether you just burn one on Christmas day or start in October, we won't judge.
Burn time: over 50 hours
About Ivy & Wood Soy Candles
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using coconut soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.
The gorgeous mason jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when not in use.
Delivery is a flat rate of $9.95 or FREE on orders over $89 to anywhere in Australia.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
270g net (550g packaged). Packaged dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 12cm H.