Ivy & Wood soy Candles handpoured in Brisbane, Australia.
We feel that it's not quite Christmas without this scent. As many people don't use real pine trees any more, our Pine Needle scent brings the nostalgic aroma of a real Christmas tree into your home, with notes of fresh, crisp pine needle, herbal sage, spearmint and cedarwood.
We love the gorgeous Australiana twist to this design, with some adorable Aussie animals.
We've teamed up with talented Brisbane artist, Mel Baxter of Moonshine Madness, to bring you our favourite Christmas scents packaged with stunning illustrations with a native Australian twist.
Our Christmas candles are guaranteed to get you into the festive spirit! It's our favourite time of year. Whether you just burn one on Christmas day or start in October, we won't judge.
Comes packaged in a beautiful box, perfect for gifting! Our packaging is designed and printed in Brisbane and is fully recyclable.
Burn time: over 50 hours
About Ivy & Wood Soy Candles
Ivy & Wood candles are hand poured using natural, 100% soy wax, which is non-toxic, eco friendly and slow burning.
We use high quality fragrance oils and pure essential oils in a wide variety of delicious scents.
The gorgeous mason jar allows your candle to light up the room as it burns and once it is finished you can simply wash out with hot soapy water and reuse the jar. The handy lid prevents dust when not in use.
Candle Care & Safety
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle (every time)
- Burn for long enough that the melted wax pool reaches all the way to the edge (1-2 hours)
- Do not burn for more than four hours at a time
- Keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings
- Never burn on or near anything that could catch fire
- Never burn while unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
270g net (550g packaged). Packaged dimensions: 8cm W x 8cm D x 12cm H.